- In-person at the Trinity Church (550 South Main Street, Washington), and
- On Zoom (Meeting ID: 701 527 4084; Passcode: 717168).
All GSRs and interested parties are encouraged to attend!
Quick Jump Links
Do You Know What Helps Relieve the Alcoholic Obsession?
"Practical experience shows that nothing will so much insure immunity from drinking as intensive work with other alcoholics. It works when other activities fail. This is our twelfth suggestion: Carry this message to other alcoholics! You can help when no one else can. You can secure their confidence when others fail." (AA, p. 89)
Ask any GSR about these general service opportunities to carry the message to the still-suffering alcoholic:
- Reaching out for Cooperation with the Professional Community (CPC)
- Writing Corrections Correspondence with alcoholics behind the walls
- Become a Grapevine Representative (GVR)
- Help inform our community about recovery while staying inside our Traditions through Public Information (PI)
- Take a meeting into Treatment
AA Speaker Jam!
Saturday, November 11, 2023, 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Center Presbyterian Chuch
255 Center Church Rd. McMurray, PA 15317
Printer Flyer Here!
Made it Till Noon Christmas Party!
Saturday, December 9, 2023, 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Waynesburg First United Methodist Church
112 N Richhill St. Waynesburg, PA 15370
Print Flyer Here!
You can email our Literature Coordinator at email@example.com to ask what's in her inventory or to place an order!
Get Into Service!
Volunteers are always needed for AA service commitments and events, to help carry the message of recovery to those who are still sick and suffering. Volunteering for an event is a quick and easy way to get into service! Sobriety requirements depend upon the facility, event, or if you're helping to "bridge the gap" and take newcomers to meetings. Talk to our Treatment Coordinator, Corrections Coordinator, or any GSR for more info!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!