Following our principle of rotation in service, a new set of officers and Coordinatorinators were elected December 2016. They will act as trusted servants for District 14 for two years:
- DCM: John H, Sunday Morning Early Birds (SMEB)
- Alt DCM: Debbie E, Renewal
- Secretary: Chad U, Good Orderly Direction (G.O.D.)
- Alt Secretary: Michelle M, Camel Meeting
- Treasurer: Malcolm B, Made It Til Noon (MITN)
- Send contributions to: District 14 Treasurer, 104 River Road, Rices Landing, PA 15357
- Treatment Coordinator: Danni M, Hill 12 & 12
- Grapevine Coordinator: Shelley S, Washington Sun Night Discussion Group (Grumpy Old Men)
- Cooperation w/the Professional Community/Public Information (CPC/PI) Coordinator: Mike C, Canonsburg Tuesday Night Discussion
- Alt CPC/PI: Linda B, MITN
- Corrections Coordinator: Corey C, SMEB
- Literature Coordinator: Travis K, G.O.D.
Bridging the Gap
Volunteers are always needed for AA service commitments and events, to help carry the message of recovery to those who are still sick and suffering. Volunteering for an event is a quick and easy way to get into service! Sobriety requirements depend upon the facility, event, or if you're helping to "bridge the gap" and take newcomers to meetings. Talk to our Treatment Coordinator (Dani M), Corrections Coordinator (Corey C), or any GSR for more info!
Or call 412.296.1349 or email district14BTG@gmail.com
District 14 Meetings
Starting October 4th, 2017, district meetings will now be held at 6:30 pm on the first WEDNESDAY of each month, upstairs at...
47 North Main Street
Washington, PA 15301