You can contact the DCM at firstname.lastname@example.org to get in contact with any Officer or Coordinator that does not have an email address listed below!
Following our principle of rotation in service, a new set of officers and Coordinators were elected October 2020. They will act as trusted servants for District 14 for two years beginning January 2021:
- DCM: Chad U
- Alt DCM: Ed M
- Secretary: Faith McL
- Treasurer: Harry D
- Alt Treasurer: Jeff H
- Cooperation with the Professional Community - Public Information (CPC-PI) Coordinator: Debbie E
- Alt CPC-PI Coordinator: Steve K
- Corrections Coordinator: Michele H
- Alt Corrections Coordinator: Michael P
- Grapevine Coordinator: Craig M
- Literature Coordinator: Jen McM
- Treatment & Accessibilities: Thaddeus R
- Alt Treatment Coordinator: Johnny Mc
7th Tradition contributions may be sent to:
District 14 Treasurer, 1481 East Beau Street, Washington, PA 15301
Volunteers are always needed for AA service commitments and events, to help carry the message of recovery to those who are still sick and suffering. Volunteering for an event is a quick and easy way to get into service!
Sobriety requirements depend upon the facility, event, or if you're helping to "bridge the gap" and take newcomers to meetings.
For more information or to get questions answered regarding Treatment or Corrections, please email email@example.com
Treatment Coordinator (Thaddeus R. ), Corrections Coordinator (Michele H.)
District 14 GSR Meetings
District meetings are held at 6:30 pm on the first WEDNESDAY of each month,